University of South Africa (UNISA) Nursing School Application Form 2023/2024 Intake: The Management of The UNISA Nursing School wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2023/2024 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the UNISA Nursing School Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on UNISA Nursing School Application Requirements, UNISA Nursing School Application Dates, UNISA Nursing School Application for Admission, UNISA Nursing School Admission Applications…
UNISA Nursing School Application Requirements
The UNISA Nursing School Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
UNISA Nursing School Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at UNISA Nursing School, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- A valid National Senior Certificate
- English (4)
- Recommended subjects are Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology of Physiology.
- A personal interview is conducted with every applicant.
- A minimum Admission Point Score (APS) of 28
UNISA Nursing School Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2023 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
UNISA Nursing School Online Application Form
Below is the listed UNISA Nursing School Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all UNISA Nursing School study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students UNISA Nursing School is able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.