University Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN) Nursing School Application Form 2023/2024 Intake: The Management of The UKZN Nursing School wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2023/2024 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the UKZN Nursing School Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on UKZN Nursing School Application Requirements, UKZN Nursing School Application Dates, UKZN Nursing School Application for Admission, UKZN Nursing School Admission Applications…
UKZN Nursing School Application Requirements
The UKZN Nursing School Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
UKZN Nursing School Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at UKZN Nursing School, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- A valid National Senior Certificate
- English (4)
- Recommended subjects are Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology of Physiology.
- A personal interview is conducted with every applicant.
- A minimum Admission Point Score (APS) of 28
UKZN Nursing School Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2023 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
UKZN Nursing School Online Application Form
Below is the listed UKZN Nursing School Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all UKZN Nursing School study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students UKZN Nursing School is able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.