Are you looking to submit a late application at the University of KwaZulu Natal, UKZN? Well, the university has addressed whether this is possible. Unfortunately, UKZN has stated that they will not accept any late applications or documents after closing the application date.
The UKZN Late Application details every procedure, the breakdown is written below. We’ve got instructions to help you apply to UKZN Late Entry directly.
The University of KwaZulu Natal Late Application 2023, UKZN Late Application 2023 Intake, Is UKZN Late Application 2023 Portal Open, UKZN Late Application Portal 2023, UKZN Late Application 2023, UKZN Late UKZN Admission Portal 2023, UKZN Late Admission Portal Form 2023, UKZN Late Admission Portal 2023, UKZN Admission Portal
“UKZN Late Application: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at – Check UKZN Closing Date below
Registration to Undergraduate, honors, and postgraduate diplomas dates:
- Semester modules: 5 January – 12 February 2023
- Year modules: 5 January – 11 March 2023
Registration to Master’s & doctoral qualifications dates:
- 5 January – 31 March 2023 (some exceptions apply)
There are so many things to consider before applying to the UKZN,
How to Apply for UKZN Late Application 2023
Follow the steps below to apply online for admission:
- Go to UKZN’s online application portal.
- At the top of UKZN’s page, click on the “Admission tab”
- Then, you scroll over to “Apply for Admission”
- Choose your preferred qualification (Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral qualifications, or Short Learning Programmes (SLPs)
- Start your UKZN Application process for the 2023 academic year.
If you decide not to register for the 2023 academic year for any reason, you will need to apply for admission during the next application period on UKZN’s online application site.
That is why UKZN always encourages everyone who wishes to apply to study at UKZN, to submit their application as early as possible and reach the institution’s authorities on time.
Also, remember that UKZN only accepts online applications, and admission to a qualification is not automatic – it will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if there is space available.
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, Please, kindly drop a Comment below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible.