UCT Nursing School Application Form 2023/2024 Intake: The Management of The UCT Nursing School wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2023/2024 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the UCT Nursing School Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on UCT Nursing School Application Requirements, UCT Nursing School Application Dates, UCT Nursing School Application for Admission, UCT Nursing School Admission Applications…
UCT Nursing School Application Requirements
The UCT Nursing School Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
UCT Nursing School Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at UCT Nursing School, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- A valid National Senior Certificate
- English (4)
- Recommended subjects are Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology of Physiology.
- A personal interview is conducted with every applicant.
- A minimum Admission Point Score (APS) of 28
UCT Nursing School Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2023 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
UCT Nursing School Online Application Form
Below is the listed UCT Nursing School Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all UCT Nursing School study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students UCT Nursing School is able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.