UBS: Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023: UBS invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Our 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career. You will join and be working in Global Markets in Johannesburg, looking after a range of professional investors including asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, wealth managers, banks, intermediaries, and hedge funds.
- Assist our clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
You need to have recently graduated or be in your final year of post graduate studies at university.
We are particularly interested in graduates with a background in:
- Data science,
- Computer science
- or Mathematics.
Skills and Competencies:
We would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
How to Apply
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 31 December 2022