Steinmueller Job Vacancy as Welding Operator 2022: Associate Position Available in Engineering Function
Steinmueller is offering asosciate positions for candidates who are looking for work within the Engineering department as a qualified Welding Operator. In order to be considered for the position of Welding Operator at Steinmueller, you will need to be able to program and operate Submerged Arc welding machines in accordance with the specifications provided. Additionally, you will need to be able to maximize capacity and productivity while adhering to company policies and procedures as well as health and safety principles.
Your duties as Welding Operator include:
- To run Pema and Submerged Arc welding equipment, as well as to program them
- On a daily basis, do a pre-inspection of the SAW machines
- Acquire an understanding of, and a commitment to, the quality control and WPS procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping
- It is essential to maintain concentration and pay close attention since welding header and water wall components is a costly endeavor, and errors simply cannot be accepted
- Any additional work-related responsibilities that may arise on an as-needed basis.
If you’re certain of joining the Steinmueller Job Vacancy as Welding Operator, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Steinmueller Job Vacancy as Welding Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Certification as a qualified welder for use of the SAW on Pema
- 5 years of experience working in a role that is comparable
- Prior experience operating and maintaining SAW machines
- To comprehend as well as be able to signal a malfunction on the automatic machine
- Capable of repairing minor malfunctions in accordance with the safety act
- A familiarity with the procedures for setting up and programming welding machines of the SAW boom and Pema types
- Willingness to work extended shifts and hours whenever and however the situation warrants it.
2. Personal Competencies
- Gain an understanding of, and put into practice, quality control approaches
- Develop your ability to communicate and interact with others effectively
- Please use your best judgment within the parameters of this grade
- Perform duties either individually or as part of a team under the supervision of a Chargehand
- Perform non-artisan duties that are incidental and peripheral to their profession, such as operating materials handling equipment and cleaning work environments, among other things.
Apply online: Steinmueller Job Vacancy as Welding Operator 2022.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Steinmueller Job Vacancy as Welding Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 18 October 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Steinmueller holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.