CIPLA Medpro South Africa: Bursaries 2023: CIPLA Medpro South Africa invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
CIPLA Medpro South Africa Pty (Ltd) is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards a qualification at an accredited tertiary learning institution. CIPLA bursaries are awarded to academically astute students registering for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. year of studies in 2023.
Bursaries will be awared for the following fields of study:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Business studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
Application guidelines & criteria:
As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents. Note that, applications that do not include the following documentation, will not be considered:
- Certified copy of ID document, matric certificate and academic qualifications
- A one-page Resume
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts
- Proof of registration with an accredited tertiary Institution and first year completed.
- Passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year.
- English, read, write and speak.
- SA citizens between the ages of 21 – 28.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for tertiary studies
- Currently not receiving another bursary funding
- Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.
Please note: Continued funding is conditional on the CIPLA funded student maintaining an aggregate of 70% for each year.
CIPLA funded students may be expected to work at CIPLA during specified vacations. This will be communicated and negotiated in advance with the relevant student. Graduating CIPLA funded students are required to apply to the CIPLA Graduate Progra
How to Apply
Bursary Application closing date is 31 October 2022