An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Public Housing Programme – Intern
- Grade 12 Minimum National Diploma in Public Administration/Business Administration/Project Management (NQF 6) or N6 in Office Administration (candidate needs in service training towards completion of studies);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer literacy and Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English
HOW TO APPLY
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Housing Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.