Momentum invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading insurer? This is the opportunity for you! We have an exciting Service Consultant Learnership available at Momentum Corporate, commencing 1 February 2023.
What is a Learnership?
A Learnership is a structured programme that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace.
- Must be a South African citizens
- Aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Must have passed Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in English
- Pure Maths, Maths Literacy or Accounting will be advantageous
- Applicants must never have been employed on a full time or part-time basis
- Applicants cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a learnership before
Skills and Competencies:
- Client service orientation
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Momentum Learnerships Application
Momentum learnerships application online can be done on the Momentum Website by selecting the Careers & Opportunities Page and then the Graduate Page. Applicants must ensure they complete the application in full. A copy of all documentation must be made and certified. These must then accompany the application form along with a CV and any recommendation letters you have.
Learnership Location: Centurion, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: 18 October 2022