Mazars hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the bursary programme for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards a SAICA-accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate), at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (students can find SAICA Accredited programmes and institutions here).
Bursaries will be available to deserving students, who are commitment to their studies and would like to pursue a career with Mazars. Candidates will be selected based on 2 main criteria: academic performance and financial need.
Bursary recipients will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submit your academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work (at least one during the course of your studies)
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- Attend Mazars social functions when required
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA-accredited degree in 2023 (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to EE students, in line with Mazars affirmative action plan
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at:
Mazars Bursary Application 2023
(Reference number: MAZ220802-3)
Enter “www.zabursaries.co.za” in the field asking how you heard about the Mazars bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Bursary Application closing date is 06 November 2022