Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies October 2022: 20 Positions Currently Available for Employment Seekers:
Johnsor Construction is offering numerous job vacancies for South African employment seekers who are looking for fruitful working opportunities in this period. The Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies is a wonderful chance for you to kick start your career path in a variety of fields.
Johnsor Construction is always looking for new potential candidates who can positively contribute to their business operations. Whichever field you belong to, you are considered as a valuable member of the entire team. If you find any of the job vacancies below to be suitable, don’t hesitate and register for your desired position.
Available Job Vacancies (October 2022)
The Available Job Vacancies for October 2022 are as listed below:
- Admin (closing date: 22 October 2022 location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- Admin Clerk (closing date: 06 October 2022 location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Cashier/Admin (closing date: 09 October 2022 location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Cleaners (closing date: 22 November 2022 location: Johannesburg
- Cleaners (closing date: 20 November 2022 location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- Desk Clerk (closing date: 28 October 2022 location: Wonderpark, Pretoria, Gauteng
- General Labour (closing date: 15 November 2022 location: Silverton, Pretoria, Gauteng
- General Labour (closing date: 27 November 2022 location: Sandtons, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- General Workers (closing date: 03 October 2022 location: Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal
- Guard (closing date: 08 December 2022 location: Cape Town
- Housekeepers (closing date: 14 November 2022 location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- Housekeepers or Cleaners (closing date: 22 October 2022 location: Bloemfontein, Free State
- Human Resources (closing date: 01 November 2022 location: Rosslyn, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Marketing Assistant (closing date: 09 October 2022 location: Acardia, Pretoria
- Pickers (closing date: 28 October 2022 location: City Of Joburg
- Room Cleaners (closing date: 01 December 2022 location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- Store Packer (closing date: 30 October 2022 location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga
- Storeroom Worker (closing date: 02 October 2022 location: Mahikeng, North West
- Teller (closing date: 14 November 2022 location: Silverton, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Truck Yard Assistant (closing date: 31 October 2022 location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Candidates interested in the Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies must fulfill an eligibility criteria to be considered as an ideal candidate. While each job position has their specific criteria, all employees are to abide by a strict set of requirements and shared values. To guarantee a successful application, make sure that you fulfill these general requirements. Failure to do so might get you disqualified from the programme.
The Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies General Requirements are as follows:
- Possess impressive communication abilities
- Willing to work under pressures
- Can work independently and with other team members
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Has a keen eye for the smallest details
- Shows ability in numeracy skills
- Puts on an assertive attitude and easily takes control of situations
- Follows safe working regulations and protocols
- Fulfills the set targets easily.
Apply online: Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies October 2022.
To register for the position, please send in your most updated CV (Curriculum Vitae) through the website above.
Alternatively, you can send them through email to email@example.com.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be immediately disqualified.
Submissions must be made either through the online website above or email. Applications sent through other methods, such as fax or hand delivery, will not be accepted.
The closing date for the Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies differs from one position to another. Please check the above.
Therefore, please double-check your desired job vacancy to get the correct application closing date.
The selection committee has zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be sending in their applications past the deadline will not be considered for registration.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from the selection committee within 15 days past the deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the position.
Johnsor Construction reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.