GSK: Internships 2022 / 2023: GSK invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special. Our programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying.
We’ll tailor your training and development to our business needs as well as your talents and ambition, setting you up for a successful career. The skills you learn on our programme can be used across many areas of our business. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to create or seize opportunities and prove yourself.
What will you do?
- Gain awareness and understanding of the multiple functions and steps involved in an end-to-end supply chain, while learning about the synergies and challenges faced when seeking to deliver optimum value to the business and the customer
- Be involved in ensuring GSK Consumer Healthcare makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time
- Work in and with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Benefit from a clearly defined network to support you in owing your development
BS degree in:
- Supply Chain,
- IT Systems,
- or any Engineering or Science discipline with a strong business focus/interest.
Skills and Competencies:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
How to apply
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 21 October 2022