Free State School of Nursing Southern Campus has released the Application Form for the 2022-2023 session for Prospectus Students.
The management of the Free State School of Nursing Southern Campus announced that the application form for 2022 is out and they advise applicants to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply Free State School of Nursing Southern Campus Application Form 2022-2023
Before you apply, you need to have these application requirements below:
- Minimum APS: 27
- Language of teaching and learning- English: 5 (60%+)
- Mathematics: 4 (50%+)
- Mathematical Literacy: Not accepted
To Apply Free State School of Nursing Southern Campus Application Form 2022, follow these steps:
- Go to – https://www.sanc.co.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
Hot: get a full copy and start preparing for the Free State School of Nursing Southern Campus exams. always bookmark this page for any help. remember to share this post thanks for reading.