FNB International Graduate Trainee Opportunity 2022/2023: With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.