Ekurhuleni West TVET College, EWC Student Portal – Sign in to your EWC Student Portal: The crucial information in this article is about the EWC Student Portal, the student e-learning portal, how to log in and create an account on the EWC Student Online Portal, the contact information of the institution, and the school’s official website.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College, EWC Student Portal Login enables students to have access to their student email accounts. Students can also receive important notifications regarding examinations, course registrations, timetable updates, calendar notifications, and more via their STUDENT account.
Students need to create an account with their username and password in order to be able to access the portal. You will get your username and password after you have been accepted into EWC or when you register as a new student at EWC. The login process is very simple and easy if you follow the steps below:
How to Register EWC Login account
To claim your EWC account as a new student,
- Visit the EWC Student Portal.
- Navigate to the “EWC Login” button at the top-right of the screen
- Enter your Student Number (link here to find your student number) in the search box
NB: Student number can be found on your EWC Admission Letter or Acceptance Letter
- Tap Continue
- Fill in your personal information into the form. You will need your South African ID number or Foreign ID/Passport number to complete this section.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, check the boxes, and click ‘Acknowledge’
Voilà! You’re in. You’ll notice that you will be given an initial password, which you can change whenever you want.
- This will be your password to access both your EWC account and your Student Login email account.
- You will also see your EWC email address, which you will use throughout your time at the EWC.
How to Login EWC
To access your EWC account,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap ‘Login’ to access your admin dashboard
If you’re a new student, you need to first register for an EWC account using the steps below. It can take up to 24 hours after registering before your EWC email will work.
How to Change your EWC Password
Don’t forget to change your initial password. Try the steps below if your EWC email account is not working more than 24 hours after registration.
- Login to my EWC account.
- Navigate to ‘My Admin’.
- Click ‘change password’ and follow the prompts.
Ensure you keep my Life EWC account credentials safe. You will need it for EWC online course registration and submission of assignments.
My EWC Students Portal login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions.
- Navigate to the Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your Student number then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g. wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems. If you still can’t get into your account, contact the EWC ICT help desk, and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.