INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2021/2023 (Duration: 24 Months)
Who should submit an application? Unemployed South African graduates with a tertiary qualification in the above-mentioned field of study who have never participated in a Candidate Attorney programme before.
These internships are based in the offices of attorneys.
Candidates who wish to apply for internships outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own housing, as they will not be paid a salary but only a stipend.
Separate applications must be submitted for each Office for which you wish to apply, quoting the relevant reference number for the center of your choice. A pre-employment security screening will be performed on RSA citizenship, criminal history, credit history, and qualification verification.
The results of this screening will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
CANDIDATE ATTORNEY PROGRAMME 2021/2023
STIPEND : R7 000 per month
- State Attorney Offices Polokwane – Ref No: CA/1 (X2 Posts)
- Cape Town – Ref No: CA/2 (X10 Posts)
- Thohoyandou – Ref No: CA/3 (X5 Posts)
- Mafikeng – Ref No: CA/4 (X4 Posts)
- Mthatha – Ref No: CA/5 (X8 Posts)
- East London – Ref No: CA/6 (X4 Posts)
- Port Elizabeth – Ref No CA/7) (X2 Posts)
- Johannesburg – Ref No: CA/8 (X15 Posts)
- Pretoria – Ref No: CA/9 (X17 Posts)
- Nelspruit – Ref No: CA/10 (X10 Posts)
- Bloemfontein – Ref No: CA/11 (X3 Posts)
- Office of the SG: Pretoria – Ref No: CA/12 (X7 Posts)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
HOW TO APPLY
Direct your application to the area of choice using the postal addresses indicated below: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resource: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001 OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
CLOSING DATE : 18 October 2021 NOTE