Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnerships 2022 / 2023: Coca-Cola invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
Applicants must complete all the fields on the COCA-COLA PRETORIA PACKAGING Learnership Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
COCA-COLA PACKAGING LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants must complete all the fields on the COCA-COLA POLOKWANE PACKAGING Learnership Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Learnership Location: Devland & Midrand, Gauteng
Learnership Closing Date: 31 October 2022