Coca-Cola Packaging & Commercial Learnerships 2022-2023: Available in Various Locations.
Coca-Cola is offering South African individuals with the opportunity to participate in learnerships concentrating on Packaging and Commercial. The Coca-Cola Packaging and Commercial Learnerships are conducted in several locations across South Africa – which includes Devland & Midrand, Gauteng. Please refer to the information below see more details of each learnership.
1. Coca-Cola Packaging Learnership
The Coca-Cola Packaging Learnership is open for 12 people who are interested in this opportunity. Selected learners will be exposed to theoretical knowledge as well as practical working sessions that are relevant to the department’s line of work. Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates will be entitled to a NQF Level 3 Qualification in Food and Beverage Packaging. This qualification is registered under the National Qualification Framework and South African Qualifications AUthoirty.
2. Coca-Cola Commercial Learnership
The Coca-Cola Commercial Learnership is open for candidates who are interested in being part of the company’s Sales Team. Learners will acquire knowledge regarding the sales environment, customer management, merchandising standards, communications, and more. You will be required to assist customers and promote products to a wide spectrum of different demographic groups. The duration of Learnership is 12 months. If you obtain a minimum value of 120 credits, it’s mean you success complete the programme. Through this Learnership programme, you will will receive a National Certificate in Marketing (NQF level 4).
Interested candidates of the Coca-Cola Packaging & Commercial Learnerships must fulfill a series of criteria in order to proceed with their registration. These items will be used by the selection committee to assess candidates on a fair basis. To succeed, it is highly advisable you meet all these qualifications below. Failure to do so might cost you your chances of an accepted application.
The Coca-Cola Packaging & Commercial Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as listed below:
1. Coca-Cola Packaging Learnership
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Has a Grade 12 qualification in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and Physical Science
- Recognized as an Employment Equity candidates
- Has not participated in another learnership prior to this one
- Possess a high level of self motivation
- Keen eye for details
- Has a high sense of interaction
- Works effectively with other team members.
2. Coca-Cola Commercial Learnership Has a Matric qualification with a 40% average aggregate score in Mathematics/Maths Literacy and English Unemployed at the time of applications Does not have any prior working experience Possess incredible numerical abilities Can engage themselves in social situations Establishes long-lasting relationships with clients Plans their workload in an effective manner Advantageous: possess a valid Code 8 Driver’s License.
Coca-Cola has all of the rights to include additional information that are relevant to the eligibility criteria for shortlisted candidates.
Apply online: Coca-Cola Packaging & Commercial Learnerships 2022-2023.
Applications must be processed through the aforementioned link. Please find the the learnership of your choice and select it. Afterwards, you will need to register for the programme through the online platform. Applications submitted through other methods, such as e-mail or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
In addition to the application forms, candidates must also provide these necessary documents:
- A complete Curriculum Vitae
- Any prior working experience (if available)
- Contact details of your references
- Valid copies of your qualifications
- Valid copy of your Identity Document
- Legitimate proof of residence.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Packaging & Commercial Learnerships 2022-2023 must be submitted before the closing date on 31 October 2022.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. These potential learners will be subjected to further Literacy and Numeracy testing, medical assessments, and background checks.
Coca-Cola will be complying with their Employment Equity policies during their internal and external recruitment process. Please be kindly informed that internal candidates will be offered consideration before moving on to external candidates. This is to ensure that the company can fulfill their Employment Equity goals.