Clockwork: Marketing Learnerships 2023: Clockwork invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Clockwork is offering a learnership opportunity, in collaboration with Red & Yellow, to an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about learning the marketing and advertising industry. Someone who will be able to show versatility within the advertising space, driven to add value to our organisation, its culture and clientele. You should be able to commit to a 12-month work-integrated learnership programme at the Clockwork offices.
If you believe that you should be our next learner, send through your CV, cover letter and a 30 second video explaining why we should select you.
Communication, Content, Digital, Design & Strategy
- Learn and participate in basic research, finding interested audiences and influencers.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create promotions and awareness for clients and targets of interest.
- Learn and assist with evaluating content for accuracy and gaps, be able to adopt to new tools and technology.
- Contribute and learn about digital and social marketing.
- Assist and contribute to the creativity process of ideas relating to strategy and participate in the basic implementation of strategy with supervision.
- Proactiveness and initiative
- Be a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Have a keen interest in marketing trends, brands, and industry standards
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning ang organisational skills
- Proficient and literate in Microsoft Office package
- Good writing skills
Please note that applicants with Media, Design, Digital, and Communication qualifications and experience will be advantageous.
Your application must involve the following attachments to email@example.com:
- A comprehensive CV/Resume highlighting your achievements and/or experiences
- Cover letter
- 30 second video explaining why you should be the next learner at Clockwork
To apply for consideration for the learnership programme, applicants should send their CV, a motivation letter, a 30-second video, as well as their qualifications or relevant certificates to.
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Learnership Closing Date: 14 October 2022