Cipla Bursaries 2023: Financial Aid for 12 Study Fields
Cipla is offering financial assistance for bright-minded South African students who are pursuing different study fields during their upcoming teriary education. The Cipla Bursaries are an open-doors initiative that encourages applicants from a wide variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. If you are selected as a recipient of the prize, you will receive the assistance you require to pursue the academic qualification you seek. You are strongly urged to take advantage of this chance if you have achieved outstanding success in your academic pursuits and have demonstrated other admirable characteristics as a student.
The Cipla Bursaries is available for the following qualifications:
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Production; warehousing
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Social Sciences – Digital Marketing and Communications
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning
- Graphic Design
- Supply Chain I Project Management
- Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Economic Management Sciences – Finance & Accounting, Business studies.
Make sure to send in your application for the Cipla Bursaries as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Cipla Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially reocgnized as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently between 21-28 years old
- Obtained at least an overall average aggregate of at least 70% for your tertiary studies
- Is not obtaining any other bursary funding
- Recognized under the BBBEE criteria
- Has passed all of your subjects/modules from your previous year
- Reads, writes, and speaks English well
- Be able to provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A one-page resume
- Your most updated academic track record/transcripts
- Legitimate proof of registration with an accredited tertiary institution and first year accomplished.
Apply online: Cipla Bursaries 2023.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application site. During the whole course of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
Your account will be more secure at all times if you take the necessary precautions to protect the information associated with it. Under no circumstances should you ever provide your password or any other account information to anyone else.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process with the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not include any fictitious information. Candidates run the risk of being placed in a scenario that might endanger their lives if there is evidence that they are supplying information that is not accurate.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Cipla Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 19 October 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Cipla holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.