- Previously Disadvantaged Individuals
- People Living with Disabilities
- Applicants who study TV/Film Production and Animation. (Qualifications for actors are not supported)
- Post-Graduate for Animations ONLY
For more information, visit our website on www.kwazulunatalfilm.co.za or call our offices on (031) 003 9000.
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
- Full tuition for public universities.
- Prescribed books allowance.
- A monthly allowance.
- Accommodation for students living At least 50kms from the school.
How to Apply
- Matriculants must either be registered or in the process of registering to study Film/TV and Animation (minimum NQF level 6 qualification) at a KwaZuluNatal recognised tertiary institution.
- Matriculants and undergraduates who wish to pursue their careers in Film/TV Production and Animation at a KwaZulu-Natal recognised tertiary institution.
- Must be Residents of KwaZulu-Natal Province
- South African Citizens
Interested students may request application forms from email@example.com
Completed application forms must be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 15th October 2022